Personal Training Career Available St Kilda, Melbourne
Do you LOVE what you do? Are you engaging, passionate, driven to grow and succeed?
Are you interested in more than the physical part of training? Are you inspirational?
If you’ve been in the industry for a while, and are looking to join a growing brand that is innovative and offers premium, quality service, then we want to meet you.
If you’re just starting out as a PT, serious about your career and looking for a great place to learn and grow, come join our team at Tighten Up!
We are offering a NO RENT opportunity. If you are the RIGHT PERSON for us, we will help you succeed and be the best you can be. We are offering potential to grow with the brand.
- Ability to develop programs for individual clients as well as small groups. You will receive coaching on our programs and delivery, but you will have the flexibility of your own training style and knowledge
- Demonstrate and coach correct technique for every exercise
- Provide ongoing education for your clients
- Be the motivator they need, when they need
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- High sense of integrity and honesty
- Available to work Split Shifts mornings and evenings
- Love having fun and trying new things!
What we offer:
- 4 weeks of training and mentoring with our senior coach
- Further develop skills and reach your potential
- Be acknowledged, included and appreciated
- Regular meetings
- Clients ready to train
- Opportunity to have a full calendar of PT sessions as well as Semi Private, and Small Group Sessions
- Be generously and fairly remunerated
- Premium facility
- Use of the equipment and space for your own personal training sessions
- Potential for full time employment
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Current Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Current public liability & indemnity insurance
- Australian Permanent Resident or equivalent
Boxing Certification (highly regarded)
Fitness registration (highly regarded)
If you have all of the above attributes and are keen to work in a highly professional environment, please submit your application, resume, and references to Julie Griffiths email: email@example.com
Your’s in good health,